At VEDA DEGREE COLLEGE, we put a lot of emphasis on holistic learning. We believe learning should not be restricted to four walls. To bring the immersive learning within the business students at VEDA, we incorporate industrial visit as part of the curriculum. The aim of this industrial visit is “Education – Exposure – Experience.”
The objective of an industrial visit is to provide students with an insight into the corporate world. It provides students with a practical real-world perspective on different functions in organizations such as Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Logistics, etc.
Benefits of Industrial Visit for Management, Commerce & Science students:
- Industrial Visit brings clarity to important management concepts, as students practical experience first-hand how these concepts are put into action.
- Industrial Visit Bridge the gap between classroom theoretical training and practical learning in a real-life environment.
- It provides an opportunity for students to ask questions related to their area of interest.
- With regular industrial visits, the students are able to identify their prospective area of work like marketing, finance, logistics, etc.
- This also gives students a platform to enhance their interpersonal skills.
- The students get to see the best practices opted by different companies for similar work.
- Since they are planned in various sectors, students find it easy to select relevant organizations for their assignments.
- Using the case study approach within the visit to bring out critical thinking among students.